Press release - Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon
Published 3/3/2011 (all press releases for this day)
Chief of Police
|Oxnard Police Department
R. Jason Benites
OXNARD POLICE DEPARTMENT
||Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon
||Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 12:00 P.M.
||Courtyard by Marriott, 600 Esplanade Drive, Oxnard
||Police Officer of the Year
Civilian Employee of the Year
Supervisor of the Year
Dispatcher of the Year
Chief’s Award of Excellence
Volunteer of the Year/Clancy Nieland Award
Medal of Merit
||Commander Scott Hebert
The Kiwanis Club of Oxnard is pleased to once again host the Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon at 12:00 P.M. on Thursday, March 24, 2011. The public is invited but reservations for the event are required. Tickets are $25 per person and can be paid for at the door. Space is limited! To reserve your seat, please call Patti McKenzie at (805) 385-8296 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this ceremony, Oxnard’s 43rd Police Officer of the Year will be announced. The nominees are:
- Officer Roger Ramirez
- Senior Officer Luis McArthur
- Officer Roger Garcia
- Officer Gordon Currie
The criteria for Oxnard Police Officer of the Year are:
- Rank of Police Officer II or Senior Police Officer.
- Performance of duties in an exemplary fashion.
- Strong academic credentials or evidence of an earnest effort to obtain a higher degree.
- Activity beyond the normal scope of duty; voluntarily engaging in the community affairs of Oxnard is a significant way.
OXNARD POLICE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION AWARDS
In addition to naming Oxnard’s Police Officer of the Year for 2010, Oxnard police Chief Jeri Williams will present the following awards to police department employees for exemplary service:
- 2010 Supervisor of the Year
- 2010 Civilian Employee of the Year
- 2010 Mothers Against Drunk Driving (M.A.D.D.) Award
- 2010 Dispatcher of the Year
- 2010 Chief’s Award of Excellence
- Medal of Merit
- 10851 Award (in recognition of stolen vehicle recovery efforts in 2010, presented by the California Highway Patrol and the Automobile Club of Southern California)
- 2010 Volunteer of the Year/Clancy Nieland Award
PRESS NOTE: The Kiwanis will host one representative from each media outlet for lunch during the awards ceremony. Please contact Scott Hebert to RSVP.
Questions regarding the awards luncheon should be directed to Commander Scott Hebert at ScottHebert@OxnardPD.org or (805) 385-8290.
Press release archive
|»||News release - 3/4/2015 Shooting Victim|
- Mar 5, 2015
|»||News release - 3/4/2015|
- Mar 4, 2015
|»||News release - 3/2/2015|
- Mar 2, 2015
|»||Homicide News release - 3/1/2015|
- Mar 1, 2015
|»||News release - 2/28/2015 - Shooting with two victims|
- Feb 28, 2015
|»||News release - 2/26/2015 - Prohibited Persons Firearms Arrest|
- Feb 26, 2015
|»||News release - 2/25/2015|
- Feb 25, 2015
|»||News release - 2/24/2015 Injury Hit and Run Traffic Collision (Train/Vehicle)|
- Feb 24, 2015
|»||Train Collision Road Closure News release - 2/24/2015|
- Feb 24, 2015
|»||News release - 2/21/2015 DUI/Driver’s License Checkpoint Results|
- Feb 21, 2015
| || |