Press release - Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon
Published 3/3/2011 (all press releases for this day)
Chief of Police
|Oxnard Police Department
R. Jason Benites
OXNARD POLICE DEPARTMENT
||Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon
||Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 12:00 P.M.
||Courtyard by Marriott, 600 Esplanade Drive, Oxnard
||Police Officer of the Year
Civilian Employee of the Year
Supervisor of the Year
Dispatcher of the Year
Chief’s Award of Excellence
Volunteer of the Year/Clancy Nieland Award
Medal of Merit
||Commander Scott Hebert
The Kiwanis Club of Oxnard is pleased to once again host the Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon at 12:00 P.M. on Thursday, March 24, 2011. The public is invited but reservations for the event are required. Tickets are $25 per person and can be paid for at the door. Space is limited! To reserve your seat, please call Patti McKenzie at (805) 385-8296 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this ceremony, Oxnard’s 43rd Police Officer of the Year will be announced. The nominees are:
- Officer Roger Ramirez
- Senior Officer Luis McArthur
- Officer Roger Garcia
- Officer Gordon Currie
The criteria for Oxnard Police Officer of the Year are:
- Rank of Police Officer II or Senior Police Officer.
- Performance of duties in an exemplary fashion.
- Strong academic credentials or evidence of an earnest effort to obtain a higher degree.
- Activity beyond the normal scope of duty; voluntarily engaging in the community affairs of Oxnard is a significant way.
OXNARD POLICE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION AWARDS
In addition to naming Oxnard’s Police Officer of the Year for 2010, Oxnard police Chief Jeri Williams will present the following awards to police department employees for exemplary service:
- 2010 Supervisor of the Year
- 2010 Civilian Employee of the Year
- 2010 Mothers Against Drunk Driving (M.A.D.D.) Award
- 2010 Dispatcher of the Year
- 2010 Chief’s Award of Excellence
- Medal of Merit
- 10851 Award (in recognition of stolen vehicle recovery efforts in 2010, presented by the California Highway Patrol and the Automobile Club of Southern California)
- 2010 Volunteer of the Year/Clancy Nieland Award
PRESS NOTE: The Kiwanis will host one representative from each media outlet for lunch during the awards ceremony. Please contact Scott Hebert to RSVP.
Questions regarding the awards luncheon should be directed to Commander Scott Hebert at ScottHebert@OxnardPD.org or (805) 385-8290.
Press release archive
|»||Homicide News Release - 5/30/2016|
- May 30, 2016
|»||News release - 5/29/2016|
- May 29, 2016
|»||News release - 5/27/2016 - Motorcycle Safety Enforcement|
- May 27, 2016
|»||News release - 5/26/2016 Two Injured in Shooting and Stabbing|
- May 26, 2016
|»||News release - 5/24/2016|
- May 24, 2016
|»||News release - 5/24/2016 Gang Members Arrested for Vandalism and Possession of a Firearm|
- May 24, 2016
|»||News release - 5/22/2016|
- May 22, 2016
|»||News release - 5/18/2016|
- May 18, 2016
|»||Arson Suspect Arrested News release - 5/17/2016|
- May 17, 2016
|»||Traffic Alert - Amgen Tour of California - 5/17/2016|
- May 17, 2016
| || |