Join us at the 2007 Oxnard Police Department Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon. The ceremony will be held on Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 12:00 p.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott, 600 Esplanade Drive, Oxnard.
The awards presented will include:
- POLICE OFFICER OF THE YEAR
- CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
- SUPERVISOR OF THE YEAR
- DISPATCHER OF THE YEAR
- MEDAL OF VALOR
- LAW ENFORCEMENT PURPLE HEART
- M.A.D.D. (DRUNK DRIVING) AWARD
- 10851 (STOLEN VEHICLE) AWARD
The event is hosted by the Oxnard Kiwanis Club of Oxnard. Lunch is $15 per person (payable at the door), but reservations are required. Please contact Lupe Moreno at (805) 385-7761 or LupeMoreno@OxnardPD.org to reserve your seat today!